Friday, February 18, 2005

I know, I know, It's been a while!

Sorry everyone! I know I haven't done this in a while. Sometimes I seem to forget I have this!

I wanted to give ya'll a little introduction to the newest member of my little family. Her name is Katharina, or Katy for short. Her and Melancthon(my handsome orange tabby) officially tied the knot when she got her nametag this weekend. She is a beautiful white calico kitty that I got from the shelter. She spent her ENTIRE eight months of life living in a cage there. Now is that sad or what?!

The original Katharina and Melancthon lived during the Reformation in the 16th century. Philip Melancthon was kinda Martin Luther's sidekick during the Reformation. He wrote the Augsburg Confession and was one of Germany's most popular teachers in history. Katharina was his wife. I find this funny because Martin Luther also had a wife name Katharina. Ironic, huh?

Mel and Katy have been getting along very well. At first Mel was very upset, asking me over and over again, "what the &*#(@ were you thinking?" I swear he has such a dirty mouth! Now I find them sleeping together in the closet all the time! The home has become much more chaotic, but I love 'em both, even though Katy sneezes boogers all the time (I know, gross!).

Anyways, that is my little update for now. I will try and do this more often, but no promises! Please feel free to comment. Giving me some new topics to write about wouldn't hurt either! I am struggling to come up with ideas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home